How can I clear the Bluetooth Cache on my phone?
For iPhones, please follow the steps below:
- Turn on the Healy/Healy Watch
- Go to App Settings -> Bluetooth
- Locate the device
- Press blue "i" information icon
- Press "Forget this device"
- Restart iPhone
For Android phones please follow these steps:
- Go to Settings
- Select “Apps"
- Display system apps (you may need to either swipe left/right or choose from the menu in the top right corner)
- Select Bluetooth from the now larger list of Applications
- Select Storage
- Tap Clear Cache
- Go back
- Finally restart the phone
If the steps are a bit different on your device, you may need to Google your specific device about how to clear the Bluetooth cache.